Application Security Testing
Application security testing is the testing process used for making software applications more resistant to security threats. It can be done by identifying the vulnerabilities and security weaknesses in source code.
At ITQCR, we understand that application security testing is important for reducing the security risks and vulnerabilities, enhancing the security features and functions like encryption, authentication, or auditing.
We offer a powerful combination of automation, development, and speed, by seamlessly integrating testing into software development to provide complete security in a cost-efficient manner to our clients.
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Security misconfiguration
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Missing Function Level Access certification
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Invalidated Redirects and Forwards